|Let your dreams become reality.|
Afraid of the DarkSometimes I wake up at nightAfraid of the Dark by silverHyacinth
Air rushing in and out of my lungs
And I hear thumping
So I cringe
Thinking of you
But as I lie there
Sweat dripping down my temple
Hoping for a miracle
It's nothing but loneliness
Thumping against my chest
Life as a Teenager isn't EasyLife as a teenager isn't easy.Life as a Teenager isn't Easy by TheDgreyManFan
We all have a hard life and no matter how hard it gets, no matter how close to the edge you get you have to remember that it will get better.
No one's perfect and as hard as we are pushed by our parents, our teachers, our jobs, our siblings, our friends and ourselves we will never be perfect.
You just got stop once in awhile and look at yourself maybe even laugh a little.
The fact is that life is about trying and failing maybe when you fall on your ass and you can't get any lower you just have to stop and laugh at yourself.
You may be a geek, a Goth, a punk, a jock, a prep, a dork, a loser, a winner, or one of the many other categories that the school society puts you in, but we are all the same.
We all have problems that we go through, some more than others.
But those problems are all just an obstacle in the mountain we call life.
And we all past them in some way or another.
At times a life can seem like it's at its end but it's not, it just seems like t
20 Reasons Why I Hate Twilight1) It's poorly written. Stephen King can back me up on SMeyer being a horrible writer.20 Reasons Why I Hate Twilight by HeartsNeverBreak
2) Those are not vampires, they're sparkly fags. And by fag, I don't mean gay, I mean fag.
3) Edward is a 107 year old virgin. Can you say pathetic?
4) Bella has no redeeming qualities; she's a very weak main character. Physically she isn't strong. She can't run away right even; she trips too much. She's not smart, either, she's almost brain dead (come on, how long did it take her to figure out Edward was a vampire again?). She's not very pretty. She's not nice; she treats her friends horribly, and wants nothing to do with normal boys who aren't monsters. Somehow, everyone loves her, despite all this, which only makes her even more dislikable.
5) There is no plot. Or, if there is, it was so small I missed it.
6) Edward is abusive and a stalker.
7) Bella has absolutely no opposition to Edward stalking her. (In Buffy the Vampire slayer, Buffy tells Angel that girls don't like being stalked. She actuall
A Night at the BallA shrill scream, a single shriek of terror piercing the calm, still night. Then only the silence, and her heavy breathing, escaping in rhythm with the heaving of her chest.
Running. She had been running. From who? She wasnt sure. But she had been running from someone. That much she knew. She was scared. She knew that too. She looked down at her hands, at the jagged line of dark crimson where she had fallen on a sharp nail in the floorboard. She grasped the folds of her white gown. Not so white now. It was dirty. Deep down she sighed, it had been her mothers. But that didnt matter. She tore it. She winced as the cloth rubbed against her bloody palm, then carefully formed a knot and pulled it tight with her teeth.
Another scream echoed down the eerie hall behind her. She stole a look back, and was instantly unsettled by the sheer black stillness she found there. It had been closer. She turned and ran.
At the end of the short passage was a door. She hesitated, then seeme
Current Residence: USA|
Favourite genre of music: soft rock, metal
Favourite style of art: Anime, photography, literature,graffiti
Favourite cartoon character: Powerpuff Girls